TECHNICAL BUSINESS CONSULTANT – KOFAX
- Mentoring and Coaching by Senior Leaders
- Dynamic, Varied, Interesting Projects
- A highly successful Technology Business
- CAN WORK REMOTELY ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA or NZ
About the Employer:
Our client is a Kofax market leader in Intelligent and Robotic Process Automation with a focus on financial processes, including accounts payable & accounts receivable. With a strong focus on cultivating an organisational culture of success, this company is experiencing substantial growth and is looking to add to their high performing team.
About the Role:
A new and exciting career opportunity awaits a passionate, tenacious and diligent Technical Business Consultant who has a strong flair for developing and forging strong client relationships. As a highly motivated self-starter you will take the lead through project development, facilitate workshops, gather functional and technical requirements and pre-sale activities.
- Varied and Interesting Projects
- Opportunities for Upskilling and Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration based on Experience
- Perform software upgrades and deploy .Net solutions across on-premise and cloud environments
- Gathering functional requirements, perform impact analysis, gap analysis, create the training material and recommend process improvements
- Validate, synthesise, and articulate problems, opportunities, requirements, options and solutions
- Provide test plans, quality assurance testing and confirming data quality
Skills and Experience:
- A degree with a major in IT and/or Finance/Business Management
- Previous experience as Business Analyst/Consultant within an Enterprise environments
- Experience in Kofax Capture is essential
- Experience in Transformation and Workflow and other capture solutions e.g., Abbyy, Captiva, PSICapture, Esker, Ephesoft or Basware
- Excellent communications (written and oral) and excellent stakeholder management
- Be a ‘can-do’ self-starter who does not require a high degree of supervision.
- Be a natural ‘team-player’ who enjoys working in close-knit teams in order to deliver exceptional results.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JDTBC01
← Back to job listings