- Award winning, customer focused business with a trusted & reliable reputation
- Dynamic & collaborative team environment with a passion for new technology & innovation
- Work vehicle & other benefits provided
- Great inner-Sydney location
About the Employer
Our client is a leader in electrical installation, specialising in maintenance, re-wiring, alternations and additions. With a passion for new technology and innovation, this business is also on the cutting edge of service provision for both residential and commercial electrical work and pride themselves on being trusted, reliable, on time and tidy.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a fully licenced Electrician, with a focus on providing quality work and excellent customer service. Experience in both residential and commercial settings, with an interest in new technology will be considered most favourably. The successful candidate will be comfortable working alone or as part of small collaborative teams and have confidence using computers as part of daily work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality electrical & customer service on both small and large jobs
- Electrical installation, re-wiring, alterations, additions & maintenance on residential & commercial properties
- Keeping up with trends & methods in smart wiring & home automation
- Being on call once every 5 to 6 weeks from a Friday to the following Thursday
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Electrician’s licence
- Valid driver’s licence
- Demonstrated experience working in both a residential and commercial setting
- Be well presented with sound communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to use computers & other mobile technology
- Use of SIMPRO would be advantageous
- Confidence to be innovative, with a willingness to learn & develop new skills
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JFELEC03
← Back to job listings