- Leading supplier of cool chain packaging
- Fast growing, dynamic team offering great incentives
- Be part of a supportive forward-thinking team
About the Employer
Our client is a global leader in sustainable cool chain packaging, delivering true value to clients while caring for our planet. Innovation is in their DNA, discovering and sharing fresh approaches when we uncover and perfect them, delivering sustainable, cost effective, and high performing cold chain solutions for the modern world.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a customer care sales support extraordinaire to provide impeccable customer service to your clients and assist in the maximization of the BDM’s face to face time. Your ability to respond quickly and accurately to client needs coupled with ensuring orders are processed efficiently and shipments are delivered on time, will offer great rewards. Experience within a similar role is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all general and sales enquiries upholding high standards of customer care and challenge resolution
- Answering all calls and emails professionally and efficiently
- Generating and follow up quotes in a timely manner
- Knowledge of and ability to process orders via online CRM system
- Sales support and making appointment on outlook, preparing chat sheets, conducting follow up
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Customers care sales service experience with a good knowledge of CRM systems (NetSuite pref)
- Able to build rapport with clients and display company values in all activity
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Initiative to deal with customer challenges
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to meet critical deadlines
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JKDCCSS02
← Back to job listings