- Leading supplier of cool chain packaging
- Fast growing, dynamic team
- Be part of a supportive forward-thinking team
About the Employer
Our client is a global leader in sustainable cool chain packaging, delivering true value to clients while caring for our planet. Innovation is in their DNA, discovering and sharing fresh approaches when we uncover and perfect them, delivering sustainable, cost effective, and high performing cold chain solutions for the modern world.
About the Role
Reporting the Manager (Australian Region) proven track record a similar role with experience in BDM support, onboarding and supporting clients, maintaining and strengthening the relationships between operations and clients. Building strategies and overcoming challenges their business may face you will be instrumental in building a strong relationship between our regional teams and customers with travel to site once a week. Working closely with the clients, you will become a trusted advisor ensuring all parties are aligned.
- Our client offers you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, growing together to become indispensable to your customers
- Strong support structure with a “I win we all win” ethos
- Competitive salary with great team incentives
- Support to BDMs, Client relationship management and retention
- Customer experience – Listen to their ongoing needs and create plans to address them as they arise
- Existing client growth – Identify opportunities and share effectively with BDM
- Communicate and align customer needs with operational team for best outcomes
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in BDM support, client relations or as a successful relationship manager
- CRM system knowledge
- Proven understanding of operations and order fulfillment
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs
- Display confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy at all times
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings