- Friendly family run business
- Great hourly rate and plenty of overtime
- Opportunity to be made permanent
About the Employer
Our Client is a successful manufacturer and supplier of quality metal barrier products. They are experts at delivering exceptional metal products across Australia. They are a small friendly family run business who pride themselves on their fast, friendly and efficient service and are a trusted supplier of choice.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced Turret Punch Operator for a 4-month fixed term contract (with a view to being made permanent) to deliver on manufacturing deadlines. You will be able to set up and operate the machine efficiently and have proven experience.
- Excellent salary
- Plenty of overtime
- Opportunity to prove yourself and be made permanent
- Set-up Turret Punch Machine
- Operate Turret Punch Machine safely and efficiently
- Quality control analysis
- Maintain machine
- Meet strict production deadlines
- Meet KPI’s
- Adhere to Health and Safety Policy and guidelines
- Work with the Manager to ensure all projects are scheduled and delivered
- It is essential that you have the ability to work overtime
Skills and Experience:
- Proven Turret Punch Machine operation (including setup)
- Engineering and technology knowledge
- Good Health and Safety knowledge and experience
- Have excellent written, oral communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to be methodical and accurate
- Be dependable and reliable
- Fork Lift License is desirable
- Own transport
This position presents a great opportunity for an experienced and skilled Turret Punch Operator to enjoy a good work life balance. With an exceptional hourly rate and plenty of overtime you can really make your mark.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JPPO05
← Back to job listings