- Work from a new site each day
- Work/Life balance
- Roles in the Northern and Western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Working van supplied
About the Employer
Our client provides roadside and emergency roadside assistance across Melbourne when it is needed the most! They pride themselves on their ability to respond efficiently and effectively providing the assistance needed to their customers on the spot. Their mobile mechanics operate throughout the Melbourne metropolitan area 6 days a week performing home car services, repairs and providing emergency roadside assistance for cars and diesel trucks.
About the Role
Our client is seeking experienced mechanics to work as mobile mechanics in Western and Northern suburbs of Melbourne. Your days and hours will be varied, not one day will be the same, so flexibility is the key. You will be supplied with a company work van full of all the tools you will need to complete your jobs successfully.
We are looking for people that are self-motivated and can work autonomously and provide very high-quality service to all customers
- Great Bonus plus base salary
- Work Life Balance
- Flexible working hours
- Work from your van at a new site each day
- Routine servicing
- Road-side assistance and break down work
- Diagnosis and fault-finding work
- Service air conditioning
- Truck and diesel car servicing
- General paperwork, quoting and billing
- Keep a neat van and workplace, tidy and professional presented
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as a mechanic post qualification
- Full trade qualification
- Strong diagnostic skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexible and reliable
- Team player
- Work autonomy
- Friendly, hardworking personality
- Self-motivator with an excellent work ethic
- Good Communicator; Fluent English verbal and written
- Auto air conditioning licence and auto electrical experience
- Diesel exposure
This is a fantastic opportunity for an amazing mechanic who has strong diagnostic skills and attention to detail. Someone who can offer high customer service. You will have flexible working conditions and you will be rewarded with the potential to earn a very high salary.
To be successful for this role you must be a permanent resident or Australian Citizen.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JRMM02
← Back to job listings