- Great remuneration
- Fantastic team culture with excellent rewards
- Fast-growing thriving cyber security Industry
About the Employer
Our client has rapidly expanded and received multiple awards. Their vision is to be the global leader in their field. The focus is on delivering outstanding customer service and creating an innovative, high performing and exceptional work environment for their employees.
They recognise that rewarding and acknowledging their employees hard work is paramount to their success. They are community focused and socially responsible.
They create secure, more productive clients through the optimum use of technology.
About the Role:
Managing a team of experienced business and sales administration specialists, you will play a central role in problem solving internal process, system and work practice issues. With a strong analytical mind and a broad knowledge of the business, you will be committed to productivity and compliance, being empowered to drive resolutions, designing and delivering ongoing process fixes that will reduce future reoccurrence.
You will love working with them because they offer a technically exciting, innovative and dynamic environment that has strong vision and direction, and a collaborative, fun and rewarding workplace.
- Working out of a modern office
- Flexible working conditions, while offering competitive benefits across the business
- Continued advancement of knowledge and learning for all team members
- Establish weekly analysis and KPI reporting on Operations Performance
- Efficient quote to cash processes, eliminating unnecessary friction or administrative burden
- Successful projects delivered on time and within budget
- Defined operational processes followed by all
- Highly responsive to internal requests for help
Skills and Experience:
- Operational Management experience
- A tertiary degree in business or a related field
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and recommended operations decisions
- System knowledge of SalesForce, Zuora, Precursive (or similar project management suites) is desirable
- Strong knowledge of industry guidelines and compliance factors
- Experience in coaching and developing a successful team
- Senior stakeholder management experience with the ability to collaborate cross- functionally to align on strategic direction
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JROM02
← Back to job listings