- Immediate start
- Great company with positive, encouraging work culture
- Flexible working hours to suit return to work mums
- Great potential for personal growth
- Competitive salary plus annual bonuses
- Work close to home
About the Employer
Our client is a boutique, rapidly growing, proactive public practice accounting firm located in the Norwest area of Sydney, NSW. They are committed to building long-lasting relationships with their customers by providing them with friendly superior services in a timely manner. Our client is very passionate about upholding the highest of standards across every facet of their organisation. A company that is honest and makes a difference in people’s lives, every day.
About the Role
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join their successful team; who possess high attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills. A great communicator, who is proactive, reliable and can build strong professional relationships. Work in a growing team with a positive, encouraging work culture – negativity is banned in their office! You will get the chance to grow personally and professionally who will support your professional and financial success through ample training and support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties, answering the phones and directing the calls
- Greeting clients, providing hospitality to clients and directors
- Assisting accountants with administration when needed
- Communicating with ATO on behalf of clients and accountants
- Managing clients ATO accounts and payment arrangements
- Communicating with clients
- Managing social media pages for the practice
- Collecting mail twice a week
- Ordering office supplies
- Banking (when needed)
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a help desk or professional service organisation
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Hands on experience with computers and software’s
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Proactive, reliable, with good organisations skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, quick learner
- Can build professional relationships
- Excellent problem-solving ability
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and be a part of successful team. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, along with the opportunity for additional bonuses and great training opportunities. If you are interested in this role and meet the client’s selection criteria. Please apply today!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JRRA03
← Back to job listings