- $55k-$70k per annum based on Experience
- Mon-Fri | No Weekends
- Supportive Team Culture
- Full Training Provided
About the Employer
A successful Australian owned Accounting firm, who understand the challenges businesses face from making effective business decisions to maximising their net worth. They have been helping businesses navigate and chart the complex waters of business for more than 30 years and pride themselves on being unique by forging strong relationships with their clients.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, this exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Assistant to join their current Administration Team – currently 4 staff. You will primarily be maintaining the ASIC Corporate Registry, ATO lists, activity statements, invoicing, debt collection and general office administration.
- Sydney CBD location; close to public transport
- Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate
- Opportunity for career progression and growth
- A role that offers variety and the opportunity to learn
- Preparing ASIC annual reviews, lodging ASIC changes and raising invoices
- Maintenance of the ATO lists and database
- Invoicing and debt collection
- Formatting and documenting letters
- Maintaining client files and office filing system
- Other duties include; answering phones, ingoing and outgoing mail, diary management, scanning and photocopying
- Provide assistance and ongoing support to Partners and Accountants
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience within an accounting firm is desirable but not essential
- Advanced Microsoft MS Office skills
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team and relate easily with people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and grow with the firm
- Positive attitude and happy to take initiative
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JS10276/1.0
← Back to job listings