- Monday to Friday– no weekends!
- A great point of national presence in various states
- Industry leading organisation experiencing rapid growth
About the Employer
Our client is a leading manufacturer and global distributor of water coolers designed for offices, factories, hospitals, hotels, schools, restaurants and other workplaces. Established in the early 1990’s this company has an enviable reputation in the industry for using years of knowledge, innovation and experience to deliver purified, great-tasting water in the safest and most sustainable way.
About the Role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic IT Technician to add value and provide all round IT support to a nationally based high performing team. You will have the opportunity to really get to know your internal stakeholders and be encouraged to utilise your knowledge to help support a variety of technology for them. No request is too big or too small as your passion for IT and team comradery will drive you to service each request with a sense of urgency.
- Relaxed and Supportive Team Culture
- Coaching and Training
- Flexible WFH Options available
- Provide IT and operational services for internal staff (onsite and remote)
- Assisting with hardware configuration and setups such as laptops, computers, servers, etc.
- Systems Administration support; license maintenance, updates to the SOE, security updates,
- Software Installations
- Troubleshooting network, hardware and system issues
- Managing the workflow to ensure that logged issues are followed through to resolution
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Taking responsibility and ownership of issues, and managing them through to resolution
Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in Information Technology
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience supporting IT end users
- Experience with Windows 10
- Intermediate Skills with Office 365 and Office 2016
- Customer Service experience highly regarded
- PC Hardware troubleshooting experience
- Server and Network Hardware troubleshooting experience preferred
- Active Directory and Group Policy Management experience preferred
- Ability to liaise effectively with internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to work hours WA hours
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JS10326/1.0
← Back to job listings