- Close Knit team
- Flexible Working Options
- No Weekends
- Substantial Growth business with multi-sites
- Build Customer Connection
About the Employer
Our client is a leading manufacturer and global distributor of drinking water systems designed for offices, factories, hospitals, hotels, schools, restaurants and other workplaces. Established in the early 1990’s this company has an enviable reputation in the industry for using years of knowledge, innovation and experience to deliver purified, great-tasting water in the safest and most sustainable way.
About the Role:
As a Priority Client Coordinator you will join a small close-knit team to provide tailored and exceptional customer service to a high priority client base. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong internal standard of excellence in strengthening customer relationships and drive satisfaction. You will achieve this by processing in a timely and accurate manner requests received via online portals, phone and email. You will enjoy the comradery and team spirit that comes with being part of a close knit small team.
- Future Career in Sales or Technical
- Relaxed and Supportive Team Culture
- Permanent full-time position
- Innovative and market leading products
- Manage and coordinating the resolution of high priority customer request through phone, email, and online website/portal instigated enquiries.
- Educating customers on service offerings, billing, product values and benefits
- Process Priority Care quotes and sent to the customer by the following business day
- Monitor work order process to keep customer informed of status of job
- Obtain approval of additional costs, such as parts, labour, replacement units
- Procure information and materials needed by Service Agents or Service Technician to complete work order.
- Build collaborative relationships with customers, service agents, technicians and colleagues
Skills and Experience:
- Proven customer service background, handling customer queries, including complaint handling
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate, good data entry skills and ability to learn new Software and Systems
- Excellent time management skills and commitment to meeting critical deadlines
- Aptitude for working autonomously with trust and diligence
- Strong team player with a down to earth personality
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JS10326/3.0
← Back to job listings