- Immediate start
- Monday to Friday– no weekends!
- Base salary + Super
About the Employer
Our client is a leading manufacturer and global distributor of drinking water systems designed for offices, factories, hospitals, hotels, schools, restaurants and other workplaces. Established in the early 1990’s this company has an enviable reputation in the industry for using years of knowledge, innovation and experience to deliver purified, great-tasting water in the safest and most sustainable way.
About the Role:
As the first point of contact for their clients you will provide day-to-day customer service in a positive and friendly manner, and with a sense of urgency. The role involves multitasking to fulfil client expectations and deliver a high quality service. The ideal candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication, a “can do” attitude and loads of initiative. On-going training and coaching is given to help you succeed in this role.
- Future Career in Sales or Technical
- Relaxed and Supportive Team Culture
- Training provided
- Action incoming service calls and bookings from customers
- Manage incoming service requests received via email/website submissions
- Providing first level technical/product troubleshooting support (full training provided!)
- Managing and responding to escalated customer enquiries
- Allocating and scheduling of service calls to ensure timely attendance by a technician
- Coordinate and schedule warranty claims
- Handling/answering billing enquiries
- Database maintenance
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a fast-paced customer service role
- A strong team player with a “can do” attitude
- High attention to detail with the ability to meet critical deadlines
- Experience in the use of computer systems
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A commitment to best practice and continuous improvement
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JS10326/8.0
← Back to job listings