- Varied and Interesting Role
- Career Pathway and Personal Development
- Full training and support provided
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a self-driven Administration Assistant to join their progressive and busy team. Reporting directly to the Office Manager, you will primarily be maintaining the ASIC Corporate Registry, ATO lists, activity statements, invoicing, debt collection and general administration.
What’s great about this role:
- Full time permanent role
- Sydney CBD location; close to public transport
- Opportunity for career progression and growth
- Be a part of a team that values its employees
- A role that offers variety and the opportunity to learn
- Preparing ASIC annual reviews, lodging ASIC changes and raising invoices
- Maintenance of the ATO lists and database including collating and lodging activity statements.
- Invoicing and debt collection
- Formatting and documenting letters
- Maintaining client files and office filing system
- Other duties include; database maintenance, answering phones, incoming and outgoing mail, diary management, scanning and photocopying
- Provide assistance and ongoing support to the team including 3 Partners, Chief Executives and Accountants
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience working within an accounting firm is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Advanced Microsoft MS Office skills
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team and relate easily with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and grow with the firm
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings