Warehouse and Delivery Member
- Full Time Permanent Role
- Family owned Australian business
- Supportive Management Team
- Friendly and Open Communication
- Forklift Licence (Essential)
About the Employer
An Australian owned and operated family business which manufactures and supplies a wide range of products primarily to the construction industry. They attribute their success to their unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service and quality to a loyal and diverse customer base. The people who work here pride themselves on their strong work ethic, values and friendly team culture.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a self-motivated, competent and reliable person with proven Warehousing and Distribution experience to join their vibrant and busy team. The role requires someone with a can-do attitude, confidence in dealing with people and a high level of professionalism as you will be required to provide exceptional customer service through timely delivery of goods. The successful candidate will thrive on being on road fulfilling delivery of customer orders with a smile.
- Training and Development
- Cohesive team environment
- Continuous improvement focused
- Load and unload trucks.
- Pack and unpack goods inward and goods outward
- Provide customer service face to face at delivery site
- Ensure customer deliveries are made in a timely and safe manner
- Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy
- Keeping the warehouse area clean and tidy
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Pick n Pack and/or Warehousing experience essential
- Previous experience interacting with customers
- Excellent time management skills to ensure deliveries are managed well
- Excellent driving history and experience in the Sydney/Canberra area
- Physically fit to handle lifting up to 20kg and moving around a large site
- High level of initiative, motivation and attention to detail.
- Able to work autonomously and with little supervision.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite products.
- An understanding of Workplace Health & Safety and a proactive approach in reducing potential hazards
- Licence and experience to operate Forklifts – essential
- Hold MR Truck Licence or willingness to get one
- Vehicle Mounted Cranes (Hiab) experience or willing to train towards licence
This long established market leader with a bright future will only consider candidates who can demonstrate a high level of integrity, dedication and quality in their work. If this is you, then apply now!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSDT01
← Back to job listings