- Collaborative team culture
- Fun product range
- Immediate start + Generous salary
- Genuine management team
About the Employer
Our Client is a forward thinking, and dynamic business who supply a portfolio of products to help the Rehabilitation Hospital and Clinic market forward. They champion fun and creativity through the customer journey which has been pivotal to the exceptional growth phase the business is currently experiencing. This company has a continual focus on integrity, exceeding client expectations and cultivating a “one team” culture to bring out the best in their staff.
About the Role:
Due to company growth our client is seeking a passionate Sales Support to work within a close-knit team environment, providing outstanding service and support to new and existing customers and prospecting of new sales opportunities. The successful candidate will have a “can do” attitude with an exceptional work ethic to work as one team to move the company forward. You will need an organised, quick and responsive manner, a smart and analytical approach to your work combined with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Achievable Bonus structure
- Industry leader with sought-after products
- Close knit, focused team
- Action incoming customer orders through calls, emails and other platforms
- Ongoing liaison with clients throughout the order to delivery process
- Prepare and raise customer quotations
- Generate new sales leads
- Problem solving customer queries
- Systems administration and reporting as required
Skills and Experience:
- Superior verbal and interpersonal communication skills with a bright telephone manner
- Previous experience in an office-based, customer care role will be highly regarded
- Strong keyboard and PC skills are essential with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent conflict resolution skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Enthusiastic nature combined with unflappable, resilient approach
- Ability to multi-task and proactively respond to changing client needs
- Prior knowledge of CRM and application software an advantage
- Able to demonstrate reliability with an outstanding work ethic
This role is an excellent opportunity to become part of a company where your efforts are valued, recognised and rewarded in a supportive team atmosphere within a culture of care for people and clients.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSISS01.3
← Back to job listings