- Growing company
- Supportive small team environment
- Autonomous and Varied role
- Generous remuneration
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established national supplier of Safety Cameras & GPS Tracking solutions to the commercial vehicle market Backed up by extensive R&D this company is determined to build on its success and embark on a growth journey, providing high quality products and exceptional service to their customers.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an Office Administrator to undertake all customer enquiries, sales administration, accounts and software support. The role is busy and varied and requires a strong customer service focus as you will be the first point of customer contact for our clients. The role reports to a Manager based in the UK with the day to day oversight and support from a locally based Accountant.
- No Weekend Work
- Close Knit, Supportive Leadership team
- Flexible working options in the future
- Training and Development
- Provide exceptional customer service through effective resolution of incoming enquiries
- Training new and existing customers in the use of the company’s portal
- Accounts Receivable tasks – invoicing, debt collection and providing reports
- Lead generation and marketing activities
- CRM management and setting up new users on Product Software
- Reception duties and other operational tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in an office administration / all-rounder role is essential
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent telephone manner and personal presentation
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously with high degree of initiative
- Accounting knowledge is desirable but not essential
- MYOB or XERO experience essential
- Salesforce experience essential
If you are someone who loves owning the first point of contact responsibilities for the company’s customers, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSOA01
← Back to job listings