- Monday to Friday– no weekends!
- Fast paced dynamic role
- Training provided
About the Employer
Our client is a leading manufacturer and global distributor of water coolers designed for offices, factories, hospitals, hotels, schools, restaurants and other workplaces. Established in the early 1990’s this company has an enviable reputation in the industry for using years of knowledge, innovation and experience to deliver purified, great-tasting water in the safest and most sustainable way.
About the Role:
You will provide day-to-day operational and administration support for a busy team, primarily focused on coordinating and scheduling of customer requests. The role involves multitasking to fulfil client expectations and deliver a high quality service. You will be someone who works well under pressure, and enjoy dealing with a diverse stakeholder group, including technicians, service managers, warehouse and customers.
- Future Career in Sales or Technical
- Responsive Management Team
- Onsite Parking
- Review, schedule, and dispatch technicians to the right jobs, reallocate as required
- Effective monitoring and prioritisation of workload to ensure customer satisfaction
- Allocate jobs in a timely and efficient manner to ensure superior customer service
- Respond effectively to all client emergency service requirements
- Liaising with warehouse and supplies in to organise materials for jobs
- Undertake various administrative tasks, including receipt and review of invoices
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar service coordination or customer service role
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, e.g., technicians, customers, and the warehouse team
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team with enthusiasm and initiative
- Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail
- Passion for customer service, with confidence and empathy
- Adaptable and resilient with a positive attitude towards a fast-paced environment
- Computer experience – Microsoft Word & Excel – Comfortable to learn new programs
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSOCN02.1.2
← Back to job listings