- Competitive Pay | Parking
- Fast paced dynamic role
- Growing company
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established, reputable Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC specialists with over 200 staff across three States. They pride themselves on delivering professional, highly responsive customer service.
About the Role:
Reporting to the State Manager, you will work efficiently to ensure smooth operations of our client’s busy despatch office. You will be responsible for organising, monitoring and performance of a highly productive team of 13-15 Technicians to deliver 100% customer satisfaction through effective allocation of jobs. This role will suit someone who enjoys dealing with a diverse stakeholder group, including technicians, suppliers and customers.
- Supportive and flexible team culture
- Develop your leadership skills
- Work/Life balance opportunities
- Review schedule and dispatch technicians to the right jobs, reallocate as required
- Effective monitoring and prioritisation of workload to ensure customer satisfaction
- Allocate jobs in a timely and efficient manner to ensure superior customer service
- Respond effectively to all client emergency service requirements
- Liaising with warehouse and supplies in regards to organizing materials for jobs
- Undertake various administrative tasks online
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar service coordination role
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, including technicians, customers and suppliers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team or independently
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Microsoft products experience and data input skills
- Adaptable with a positive attitude
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSTC03
← Back to job listings