• North Shore / Northern Beaches location
• Early finish Friday!
• Friendly team environment
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Painter & Decorator to join a rapidly growing painting and decorating business who provide award winning painting services throughout Sydney for residential, strata and commercial properties.
You will be responsible to perform your work in a way that assists the foreman to see that the job timing and quality are maintained by the successful management of time, resource and relationship with clients.
What’s Great about this Role?
So many things! The business is committed to helping people to be the best tradesperson they can be. They will invest in your training and development on a regular basis to ensure you keep up with industry trends and innovative ways of doing things. Working in this role, your ideas and better ways of doing things to achieve “Painting Happiness” are encouraged.
Our client recognises that life is busy and spending time with your family and friends is important, so they offer a working week of 7am-4pm Monday to Thursday; and 7am-1pm on Friday!
You will get to work in a varied role, within a great location in Sydney, together with a competitive salary, company uniform and the opportunity to work overtime if desired.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensuring personal accuracy of work, quality, colour and materials
• Ensuring suitable equipment and materials are used to perform work tasks
• Identifying hazards and potential hazards, to minimise, isolate or eliminate where possible, and ensure safe work procedures are followed
• Daily completion of necessary job specific schedules, timesheets, colours etc
• Maintaining healthy relationships with clients, tenants and colleagues
• Completing colour samples, swatches and return to office for cataloguing
• Maintaining a tidy and safe site by removing all paint and decorate materials
To be successful for this role you will need:
• Trade qualifications (Painter) or equivalent are mandatory
• At least 5 years’ experience and working knowledge of the painting industry
• Understanding of Safe Work Procedures
• Computer literacy in MS Office suite and maintenance management systems (desirable)
The successful applicant should also have:
• Organisational and planning skills
• The ability to self-manage and take initiative
• Be able to work in isolation and in a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• An adaptable and flexible work approach
• Commercial focus
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JVPD01
← Back to job listings