- Uncapped OTE – be generously rewarded for your sales expertise
- Progressive and growing niche media company
- Work autonomously out on the road, plus no weekend work required!
- Immediate start available
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established media business with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. They utilise the latest technology to deliver their unique and highly marketable product. Servicing all of Australia, they are at the forefront of their niche market and are growing steadily. This position represents a rare opportunity to be part of this well respected multi national company in Sydney.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a dynamic, personable, self-starter to join their team and help build on their already growing brand. As a Business to Business Sales Representative in the Sydney metropolitan area, you will be the face of the business, responsible for assisting local businesses with their growth and exposure across this marketing medium.You will also continue to foster relationships existing clientele.
Our client rewards hard work and high achievers with a very generous base salary package plus uncapped OTE. You will be required to work Fulltime Monday to Friday with NO weekend work required.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Securing new business, predominately with SME’s across a range of industry sectors
- Managing relationships with existing clients to ensure future business
- Lead generation and follow up
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Assisting the production team with client management
- Preparation of reports, analysis and plans
To be successful for this role you will have the following:
- 2+ years of target-driven B2B sales experience
- A fully maintained car with a current drivers licence
- Functional mobile phone and laptop, and experience using Word and Excel
- Be able to build & maintain client relationships quickly & easily
- Experience in cold calling and lead generation
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Thrive in closing sales and working autonomously
- Be well presented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in Media Sales advantageous
This is a unique opportunity that will suit a personable and strong sales professional interested in managing their own workload, whilst meeting KPI’s and budgets. Our Client will reward their staff generously for their hard work. You are expected to work autonomously and display a trustworthy and mature approach at all times whilst enjoying the benefits that this role provides.
If this sounds like a role that ticks all of your boxes, apply now!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KDSR01
← Back to job listings