- Great working environment, a professional & supportive team
- Work on a wide range of interesting projects
- Established firm with good forward workflow
- Great salary in line with your experience and suitability
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established firm, providing civil and structural solutions for a wide range of residential and commercial projects. With their knowledge of recent advances in civil and structural engineering technology underpinned with their prior experience they are able to deliver time saving and cost saving innovative and purposeful solutions for construction projects.
Our client is proud of the nurturing culture established within the team where everyone is helped to be the best they can possibly be at what they do. Staff turnover is very low.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
This role will form part of a small team of 10 working in the company head office in Southern Sydney This is a full-time office-based role. Public transport is nearby and there is street parking. Hours of work are 8.30am – 5pm Monday-Friday with occasional longer days to meet deadlines. You will be paid $60-$80KPA + Super dependent on experience.
The successful person will be drafting for a structural engineer for projects including reinforced concrete and structural steel to our client’s company standards.
You will be expected to use your CAD drafting expertise as well as fit in with the existing team/company protocols and processes. You will be controlling and ensuring that all documents are up to date. You will have Extensive local experience in drafting reinforced concrete and steel structures, including loadbearing and framed buildings for both small residential and large
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
To be considered for this position the ideal candidate will:
- Hold a TAFE diploma for AUTOCAD or equivalent
- Have proven extensive CAD experience inside and out
- Have a background in structural drafting & detailing in AU or offshore
- Have effective communication and organisational skills
- Have enthusiasm & a “can do” attitude with great communication skills
- You must be prepared to have both Covid vaccinations if Govt advises.
Please apply online today with a cover letter, CV, AND SOME SAMPLES OF YOUR RECENT WORK.
You must reside in, and have the right to live and work, in Australia
Due to the Covid situation offshore applications will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
← Back to job listings