Customer Service Officer
- High performing, fast paced Customer Service environment
- Employee Benefit scheme
- A multi-cultural working environment
- Attractive salary with option to increase earnings going forward.
About the Employer
Our client is an established language translation provider supporting companies worldwide as well as Australia. Their services allow clients to engage with their clients in multiple languages across many platforms.
About the Role:
The role is working in a team of 14 where you will be making outbound and receiving inbound calls to facilitate our team of interpreters and our clients. You will be handling service delivery related issues. Comprehensive training will be provided in relation to our specific procedures. The role is around 22.8 hours per week over a minimum of 3 days, the days are flexible according to business need. During training in first 2 weeks 5 days are required. Working hours are any shift from 9am to 5.30pm, 30 minutes for lunch.
- Working is a close knit friendly team
- Access to personal learning and development contribution
- Company bonus
- Company Health and Wellbeing Program.
- Answering Incoming calls from clients
- Allocating booking requests to interpreters via telephone
- provide assistance to our clients and interpreters across multiple channels
- identify additional service opportunity for clients & suggest improvements
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a customer service
- Third level qualification or similar
- Experience in the language services industry would be an added bonus
- Australian and New Zealand Permanent Residents and Citizens only
Please forward your CV and cover letter along with your application.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KFCS02
← Back to job listings