- 1Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Join a friendly team in a state of the art dental laboratory
- Plenty of opportunity for ongoing professional development
- Open to candidates with a broad and mixed skill-set
About the Employer
Our client is a locally owned and operated Dental Laboratory servicing the New Zealand Dental Industry. They specialise in the fabrication of quality restorations for dental prosthetics, implant, ceramic and crown and bridge procedures. Our client prides themselves on delivering the highest quality products in a timely manner using the most advanced technology available; they are on the lookout for passionate and energetic Technicians to join their team.
About the Role:
This could be your dream job! Join a warm, friendly and collaborative team in a modern dental laboratory with accessible transport right on the doorstep. As an established dental technician, you can focus on your specialty area. Or alternatively, there’s plenty of scope for professional development.
- Great work environment in a modern dental laboratory
- Competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience
- Public transport and all amenities on the doorstep
- Friendly, collaborative, supportive team environment
- Working in all areas of the dental laboratory but predominantly the ceramics, CAD design and implant department
- Consultation and technical customer service to clients where required.
- Quality control procedures in conjunction with the Lab Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Have at least 2+ years’ experience within a Dental Laboratory;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Crown and Bridge technology;
- Be registered (or have applied for registration with) the Dental Council (desirable not essential)
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills;
- Be able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KFDTA01
← Back to job listings