- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Join a friendly team in a state-of-the-art dental laboratory
- Great career and professional development opportunities
About the Employer
Our client is a Melbourne based dental laboratory servicing the Australian dental industry, specialising in the fabrication of quality restorations for dental prosthetics, specialising in implant, ceramic and crown and bridge procedures.
They pride themselves on delivering the highest quality products in a timely manner using the most advanced technology available; and are now on the lookout for a passionate and technically skilled Ceramist to join their team. This position is based in Abbotsford.
About the Role:
This could be your dream job! Join a warm, friendly and collaborative team in their modern dental laboratory. As an established Ceramic dental technician, you can focus on your specialty area; comfortable in the knowledge that there’s plenty of variety every day and scope for professional and career progression within the organisation.
- Great work environment utilising the most advanced technology available
- Competitive Salary Package commensurate with your skills and experience
- Friendly, collaborative, supportive team environment
To work as a Dental Technician in all aspects of the dental laboratory, primarily the ceramic department including:
- Building of porcelain onto zirconia/metal substructures and also stain/glaze on all restoration types at a high standard set by the management team.
- Work on Remake/Adjustment cases to determine cause of issue and repair.
- Complete regular volumes of laminated crowns and stain/glaze on a daily basis
- Provide technical customer service to customers including discuss, review and develop treatment plans in consultation with customers.
- Coordinate and direct quality control procedures in conjunction with the QC Manager.
- Work collaboratively to achieve best workflow and results, this includes but not limited to CAD scan/design, metal/zirconia works, CAM, model work, and acrylic.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 5 or more years’ relevant experience within a Dental Laboratory;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Crown and Bridge technology;
- Dental Technician Qualifications
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills;
- Be able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Detailed position descriptions are available on request
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KFDTC02
← Back to job listings