- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Join a friendly team in a state-of-the-art dental laboratory
- Great career and professional development opportunities
About the Employer
Our client is a Melbourne based dental laboratory servicing the Australian dental industry, specialising in the fabrication of quality restorations for dental prosthetics, specialising in implant, ceramic and crown and bridge procedures.
They pride themselves on delivering the highest quality products in a timely manner using the most advanced technology available; and are now on the lookout for a passionate and technically skilled dental technician to join their Proform Department. This position is based in Abbotsford.
About the Role:
This could be your dream job! Join a warm, friendly and collaborative team in their modern dental laboratory.
As Dental Technician in the Proform department you will be involved in all aspects of the dental laboratory, including designing, fabricating and repairing mouth guards, splints and prosthetic appliances.
Focus on your specialty area; comfortable in the knowledge that there’s plenty of variety every day and scope for professional and career progression within the organisation.
- Great work environment utilising the most advanced technology available
- Competitive Salary Package commensurate with your skills and experience
- Friendly, collaborative, supportive team environment
To work as a Dental Technician in all aspects of the Proform department including:
- Production of thermoformed appliances such as splints, mouth guards and/or basic prosthetic of a high standard
- Preparation of impressions by trimming and preparing gypsum models to produce prosthetic appliances
- The ability to work collaboratively within the team to achieve daily targets
- Participation in the research and testing of new products, techniques and appliances
- Direct liaison with external clients and dentists
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 1 or more years’ relevant experience within a Dental Laboratory;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of design, fabrication and repair of mouth guards, splints and prosthetic appliances
- Dental Technician Qualifications
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills;
- Be able to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Please forward your cover letter and CV with your application
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KFDTP02
← Back to job listings