- Attractive salary package and vehicle
- Friendly easy going team with established company
- Opportunity for professional development & career progression
About the Employer:
Our client is an established Sydney based irrigation & water reuse installation company. Their experienced team are involved in all aspects of irrigation, drainage, pump systems, tanks, rainwater harvesting, CAD design, GPS mapping and service and maintenance.
About the Role:
Due to increasing demand and business growth our client has an opportunity for an experienced commercial irrigation installer. This role services clients in the Sydney Metro and surrounds. Offering a varied role, projects include the installation of irrigation for commercial & government projects, local councils, schools sports fields, golf courses and more.
Our ideal candidate will have a Certificate III in Irrigation Installation and have two or more years experience installing irrigation systems in the commercial market. Additionally they will be physically fit, hardworking, reliable and hold a current drivers licence.
- Attractive salary (and vehicle) offered commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for career progression with an established company
- Friendly easy going team
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
- Install a range of commercial irrigation systems from start to finish
- Installation of PVC and Poly pipe
- Installation of multi core and decoder systems
- Ability to read scaled drawings
- Programming controller
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years commercial irrigation experience (preferred) or similar
- Certificate III Irrigation Installation
- Current Drivers Licence
- Must be physically fit
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Willing to take a drug test (if required for some projects)
- Willing to have a police check (if required for some projects)
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KFII01
← Back to job listings