- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
- Integral role for a talented self starter within an entrepreneurial environment
- Friendly team in modern North Sydney office premises
About the Employer:
My client is an award winning finance company with over 30 years’ experience providing exceptional levels of service to their valued customers. They are transforming the way they work to better serve their customers, and need people who are dedicated and passionate about their career to bring that dream to life.
About the Role:
We are looking for a technically skilled candidate, with a proven flair for network design with special emphasis on proactive prevention and monitoring techniques. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, upgrading and delivering support for Desktop and Server: software, hardware, networks and cloud systems. As an IT Specialist / Network and systems engineer you will be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and be reasonably available to respond to help desk requests after hours.
- Established company with a dedicated in-house IT department
- Attractive salary package commensurate with experience
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Modern office and a friendly, energetic team
- Design world class leading on prem architecture
- Providing IT support, smooth IT business operation and interaction with users
- Install and configure hardware and software components
- Manage and maintain the office network and equipment including Sophos, Cisco, Dell, and other deployed hardware
- Assist in implementation of the ISO27001 across the IT department
- Manage and maintain Windows Hyper-V and Azure based servers and systems
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Install and upgrade software applications directed by the global IT
- Perform tests and evaluations on new software and hardware
- Action & resolve incidents from tier 1 to 4 and provide resolutions and be the first point of contact for error reporting
- Conduct continuous monitoring of system functions to ensure networks and communication links are operational for business support.
- Manage and develop technical documentation including SOE / SOP etc
- Support the implementation, maintenance and upgrading of all relevant software and hardware tools used by the business
- Ensure all aspects of IT support comply with business rules
- Other activities as required by the IT group
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in computer networks, network monitoring, troubleshooting and systems maintenance and excellent problem-solving skills in the capacity of systems administrator or similar.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering or IT-related field from an accredited institution
- Certification in Microsoft Technologies such as MCP/MCSE
- Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation (CCNA) (desirable)
- Certification in ITIL/ITSM an advantage
Please email karenf@therecruitmentalternative .com .au for a detailed position description
Note: only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KFIT01
← Back to job listings