- Video interviews will continue during lockdown
- Full time permanent role with immediate start available
- Energetic, supportive multicultural & established company
- Opportunity to progress your career to Account Manger
- Competitive remuneration package and multiple benefits
About the Employer
Our client is an established & rapidly growing CBD based language translation provider supporting companies worldwide as well as in Australia. Their services allow their customers to engage with clients in multiple languages across many platforms. Currently one million interpretation and translation services are provided annually and this number is growing.
Our client’s plan is to be the pioneering leaders in the language services sector.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this CBD based role, within a team of 4 is to provide support to the Sales Marketing and Account Management Teams. The role involves the following:
- Respond to leads generated through relevant databases.
- Handle new customer enquires via email and phone.
- Finding key contacts within a target prospect list of businesses for new sales activity.
- Managing and maintain the CRM database and prospect list.
- Pulling together weekly and monthly reporting from multiple platforms
- Assisting and supporting the team members in: Setting up new client accounts, data entry and client reporting.
- Help preparing tenders and other documentation
- Take the lead in organising resources to put together high quality sales presentations and account management plans
- Maintenance of team schedules to ensure weekly meetings are kept and structured
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition with client on boarding and implementation
- Adhoc reporting based on business needs including tracking team activity and KPI’s
- Responsible for running daily credit line reports for account managers
- You will have an input in new ideas to add value to sales & marketing
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Experience in an administration role and customer service
- Experience in using Salesforce, Hubspot and large CRMs.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint) and be keen to learn new software packages.
- Strong project and task management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly personable and be able to communicate well with others
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to balance competing priorities to meet set targets/outcomes.
- Proactive and responsive with issues resolutions
- Outstanding and engaging interpersonal skills
Our clients are committed to becoming pioneering leaders in the Language Services sector and you can be part of that journey with then possibility of one day becoming one of their account managers. This is a fast-paced multi-cultural environment that embraces modern technologies at every opportunity.
This role is based in Melbourne CBD and is Monday-Friday 9am -5pm.
There are 2 employee benefit schemes & after 6 months employees enjoy an additional day of leave on their birthday. After 12 months our client offers a personal learning voucher. You will enjoy immediate access to the employee assist program and all staff attend 2 team building workshops per year.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Applicants must have citizenship within Australia/New Zealand or be an Australian/New Zealand resident with Permanent Residency.
← Back to job listings