- Start earning from day one with this turnkey business operation!
- Qualified leads generated for you by our clients 24/7 booking call centre
- Comprehensive training, marketing and support
- A genuine franchise partnership with a proven step-by-step business model
About the Business
Our client has successfully delivered expert electrical and plumbing residential maintenance services to a growing customer base in Sydney and Melbourne over the past ten years. After years building a strong, trusted and reputable brand, they have created franchise opportunities to continue to grow their business and meet increasing market demand.
About the Role:
Are you a licenced residential maintenance plumber looking for the next step in your career? Then look no further, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
This exciting turnkey business has everything you will need to start training from day one, backed up by the support of a trusted brand, training, marketing, social media management, support and best of all… qualified leads awaiting your service.
Our client provides a step-by-step business model that’s easy to understand, simple to operate and profitable. Full comprehensive training is provided so that you understand every aspect of your business toolkit including operations manuals, state-of-the-art quoting, booking, scheduling and payment software.
Sales and customer service training is also held monthly, to keep you up to date with latest industry intel and techniques.
All calls are answered and filtered by a centralised booking call centre, so you will only receive qualified plumbing leads. That means your first client encounter is with customers already booked in for a quote, saving you time, money and frustration.
- Get started for only $9,900 + vehicle, royalties 10% of gross *
- Untap your full earning potential within your own business
- Full training and support provided by a trusted and established brand
- State of the art business software for booking, scheduling & payment collection to minimise the chore of admin and paperwork!
- Residential maintenance plumber
- maintenance of hot water systems, pumps, taps, spouting etc
- residential kitchen and plumbing maintenance
- preparation of quotes, collection of payment (POS)
- record keeping using supplied software
Skills and Experience:
- Licenced residential maintenance Plumber
- Full drivers licence holder with own vehicle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven go getter with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Self directed team player
If you are looking to work in an area you are passionate about and are ready to start building for your future with a business model that is supported by a robust franchise model, we encourage you to enquire today to learn more. *
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KFMP01
← Back to job listings