Team Leader Lawns & Garden Northern Beaches
- $40 PH plus optional overtime
- Working outdoors, within small happy team
- Company Vehicle – New Toyota Hilux
About the Employer:
Our client is a Garden Maintenance Specialist working throughout Sydney’s Northern Suburbs. The company aims to complete client’s garden maintenance beautifully, on budget and in a professional manner. Their clients include real estate companies, rental properties, and private property owners all of whom want their gardens to look at their best throughout the year. The company also offers horticultural advice to property owners as required.
About the Role:
You will be supervising one other team member who you will work alongside each day. There will be multiple properties to visit each day with lots of variety. The role involves lawn mowing, hedge trimming, weeding and general grounds maintenance. Additionally, you will be required to diagnose and treat garden plant issues using your knowledge and experience.
- Making the clients gardens look amazing.
- $40 PH new Toyota Hilux with local personal use permitted
- Team Leader role may grow as demand increases.
- Monday – Friday with optional well rewarded weekend overtime
- Supervision of one other team member
- The role involves all aspects of lawn and garden maintenance
- Liaise with clients on property.
- Deal with plant and lawn issues/problems using the appropriate action/treatment.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Level 3 Certificate in Horticulture
- Clean Car Drivers License
- Previous experience and knowledge would be considered in absence of the Certificate in Horticulture.
- Physically fit – this is a demanding role physically.
Please forward your cover letter & CV with your application.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KFTLG03
← Back to job listings