- Join a leading specialist in their field
- Inclusive culture with a strong growth vision
- Genuine opportunity for career advancement
About the Employer
This company is a recognised and leading specialist in its field. Providing total support and innovative packaging solutions to their customer’s high-pressure gas and safety needs across Australia and the surrounding region.
About the Role
This is a new opportunity brought about by growth. You would be joining a small internal call-based sales team with key responsibilities in lead generation, full sales lifecycle, customer service support, and marketing. The role is expected to retain business while pursuing and converting leads. Whilst primarily a sales role you will have the opportunity to provide valuable input to future marketing strategies and digital vision. A strong level of sales and marketing experience is essential with previous experience in a similar role for at least 5 years.
- Respected and innovative, smart solutions company
- Worldwide recognised and respected brands
- Continued knowledge growth with support and training
- Genuine opportunity for Career Progression
- No travel required
- Lead generation
- Manage and retain existing business
- Full sales lifecycle; calls, quotes, orders, liaising with suppliers
- Marketing material development and social media support
- Weekly activity reporting to Sales Manager
Skills and Experience:
- High level of customer service,
- Proactive thinking and highly skilled communicator with an exemplary command of the spoken and written word.
- A strong level of sales and marketing experience is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role for at least 5 years
- Trade background or qualifications with an engineering focus, particularly mechanical engineering highly valued.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings