- Elevate your career with Australia’s premier Business Coaching organisation, securing a future-proof path to success.
- Immerse yourself in the dynamic realm of Trades and Construction Businesses, shaping the future of these industries.
- Experience a workplace that thrives on a supportive and positive culture.
About the Role
Join our client’s rapidly growing team as a full-time Business Development Representative, driving success in the Trades and Construction sector. Your role involves nurturing warm leads, creating new business opportunities and being the first connection for potential clients. Help tradies optimise their businesses for exceptional results through training and resources. If you’re a passionate and driven professional, seize this opportunity to make a significant impact and contribute to our client’s dynamic continued success.
What’s great about this role:
- Unlock the freedom of 2 work-from-home days weekly and a 9-day fortnight.
- Secure your future with long-term stability at a well-established company.
- Skyrocket your earnings with an uncapped commission structure.
- Enjoy the perks of a fantastic CBD location with PAID secure parking.
- Experience world-class on-the-job training that propels your career forward.
- Convert warm leads into meetings, using scripted pre-qualification techniques.
- Proven track record of meeting KPIs.
- Generate referrals and new leads to bolster the sales pipeline.
- Utilise CRM for effective communication with Business Development Managers.
- Thrive in the art of phone sales and appointment setting.
- Coordinate meeting schedules and foster a strong team culture with Trade clients.
- Extend invitations to trade businesses for enrolment in their online learning management system.
Skills and Experience:
- B2B Sales experience preferred.
- Dive into the trades/construction industry, bringing your sales or business ownership know-how.
- Show your tenacity and confidence in chasing new business over the phone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Showcase your top-notch time management skills.
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note, only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KH12510/1.0