- SaaS delivery, growing business using leading technology
- Software Solutions Online Trainer, Customer Service
- Enjoy flexibility and work from your home office
- Enjoy a varied role within a dynamic team
- Salary Package $50K plus Super
About the Employer
Our client is a rapidly growing SaaS integrations Company in the B2B space with a strong focus on the Trades and Service Industries including Electrical, Plumbing, Air Conditioning and HVAC and Security. Our client is an Australian based 100% remote company with 10 team members in 5 cities.
About the Role
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Agent with some experience training Clients online, working with the Customer Success Manager in their growing IT Software Integration company. Our client is a small, fast-growing, and fully remote team. They build point to point SaaS integrations that connect different apps together at a deep level. You will need to be skilled, self-driven, disciplined, friendly, considerate, superior customer service skills and respectful. Training will be provided to the successful Candidate.
Key responsibilities will include:
The role will support the Customer Success Manager in all areas of Customer Experience, including but not limited to:
- Assisting Customer Success Manager with planning rollouts with customers and completing background setup tasks in customer applications
- Complete online training meetings with customers during the onboarding process
- Manage portfolio of VIP customers and their periodic support needs
- Maintaining our Database of clients in our CRM system (Zoho)
- Writing Manuals and How- to- Guides for our integration products
- Monitoring our Customer Support Helpdesk, assigning tickets to staff members, communicating resolutions to customers and ensuring timely support
- Work with the support team to resolve any reported issues. Track issues and provide periodic updates
- Handle email support as needed
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service or support experience
- Excellent skills on Excel, PPT, Word etc
The following would be advantageous;
- Experience with setup and implementation of simPRO/ZOHO CRM/Salesforce/Infusionsoft/Hubspot and other business apps would be advantageous
- Online training experience
- Experience as a Technical Content Writer
- Some experience with email marketing, SMS marketing and Customer Relationship Management tools
Our Client is expanding and looking for a Customer Success Agent who is highly organised, experienced in delivering online software training, who can provide exceptional customer service as the first point of contact to their clients. This is an opportunity to join a strong dynamic team.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KHCSA04
← Back to job listings