- Immediate start
- Parking on-site
- Permanent role + overtime
- excellent work conditions
- strong team environment
About the Employer
Our client, is a leading building products manufacturer, established for over 30 years. They supply high quality products to various industries and their products have been chosen to feature on hundreds of major construction projects across the country.
About the Role
Constant growth has opened an opportunity for an experienced Hydraulic Guillotine Operator to join their manufacturing team where you will be recognised for your hardwork and commitment when you join this highly productive team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Operating a hydraulic guillotine
- Operating an all-directional electric forklift
- Reading and interpreting drawings and specifications and bill of quantities
- Utilizing hand tools and factory machinery
- Loading and unloading of product deliveries
- Picking and packing duties
- General factory hand duties as required.
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- previous experience operating a sheet metal guillotine
- a licenced Forklift operator
- current NSW driver’s licence and own transport
- ability to work in a safe and timely manner
- strong commitment to working as part of a team
- excellent verbal communication skills.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KSGO04
← Back to job listings