- Warehouse management & product assembly
- Exceptional team culture
- Innovative and highly customised products
- Highly regarded leading national organisation
- Growth opportunities
About the Employer
Our client is a market leader in Australia, providing customised mobility equipment for people with special needs. Their personalised service, expert advice and products are chosen to meet the individual needs of clients, and in doing so change their lives for the better!
With locations across Australia, our client’s unique culture of honesty, integrity, respect, hard-work, thinking outside the box and care, make them an employer of choice.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Warehouse Storeperson to manage the warehouse facility of their Sydney operation. You will manage the warehouse functions, and undertake assembly of customised equipment, whilst keeping the warehouse in optimal condition with excellent order.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all warehouse functions and liaising with suppliers
- Loading and unloading of all deliveries & managing stock
- Hands-on assembly of customised equipment
- Successful management of goods inwards and outwards
- Inventory management
- Adhering to all OH&S procedures
- Working closely with other team members
- Providing exceptional service support to clients
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Be mechanically minded with a practical aptitude
- Current driver’s licence & forklift licence
- Similar experience in workshop coordination
- Demonstrated experience in spare parts interpretation
- Demonstrated problem solving and dealing with complexity
- A commitment to customer care and teamwork
- Sound computer skills
- Physical ability to undertake heavy lifting/moving of equipment
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading organisation where you can contribute to their ongoing success of changing the lives of others! Be valued for your commitment, motivation, and ability to think outside of the box!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KSWCSH03
← Back to job listings