- Amazing culture and great working hours
- In-house training and opportunity to grow into the role
- Expand your knowledge of the industry
About the Employer
Our client is a very well known Australian manufacturer in the Southern suburbs of NSW. They are looking for a someone with strong experience of the windows and doors industry to work in the head office and join their operation team. With easy access by car or by public transport, our client pride themselves in providing professional service while also making sure they have a good team around them.
About the Role
You are an effective communicator who enjoys following things through and learning new things. You will be joining a team of four within the operation team. Naturally organised, you will be in charge of obtaining and managing sources of supply, maintaining processes and ensuring everything is up to date. You will identify suppliers that offer the best product, service and quality while keeping everything within budget.
Pro-active in your approach, you will work smart to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of your work. You will also be able to keep a long term vision of your role through your involvement and knowledge of what is happening within the business and its near future.
You will confidently interact with internal and external stakeholders and ensure customer and supplier satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create, Organise, send purchase orders:
- All stock orders for Hardware, Glass, Metal, Consumables etc.
- All pre-generated orders.
- Check job paperwork for special orders.
- Manage all suppliers:
- Manage Payments as per the budgets.
- Maintain good working relationships with the suppliers.
- Liaise with the factory:
- Material Requisitions from Fabricators.
- Check material deliveries.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of stock for future orders.
- Update Purchase Orders for receipts:
- Delivery dockets/material receipts.
- Update delivery changes.
- Keep track of and chase-up back-orders.
- Maintain update monthly budgets.
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Have a good understanding of the windows and doors industry
- Have at least 2 years experience in an administrative or backend office environment
- Have a good understanding of the manufacturing / building industry or any similar industry
- A real desire to learn and grow within the role
- Experience in MS Office suite and web-based technologies
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has experience in the windows and doors industry and looking for a new challenge.
This role offers a great work-life balance in a family friendly and multi-cultural environment.
If this position sounds like you, please send us your CV. We would love to hear from you.
Please forward your resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KTOA01
← Back to job listings