- Base salary ($83,200 p.a. pro-rata) + super + bonuses
- Working exclusively from home (with a supportive team)
- 20 hours per week working 4 days (with Friday’s off)
About The Recruitment Alternative
As a Recruitment Consultant with TRA you will have the ability to work entirely from home anywhere in Australia and enjoy genuine work life balance. We offer thorough training on our systems, continuous support and provide our consultants with all the tools necessary for success.
You’ll be working in a collegial culture with lots of support and a great management team. You will be working with a recruitment agency that has over 17 years of industry experience and is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading permanent recruitment agencies in the SME space.
About the role
You will be working on permanent recruitment roles across a warm desk of clients. There are no client visits required and all your interviews will be conducted over the phone and sometime over Zoom or Teams. Your sales activities will be a minor component of your work. Your main focus will be making candidate placements.
You will be allocated 2 new campaigns per week. This opportunity suits a recruiter who enjoys a busy environment and is comfortable working on multiple campaigns from their home office.
- Remote working from the comfort of your own home office
- Extensive training and ongoing support
- Attractive commission structure – your income is driven by your success
- Flexible role to supplement other income
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality, end to end recruitment services to a broad range of small and medium size businesses
- Taking client job briefs
- Writing and posting job ads
- Interviewing candidates over the phone
- Scheduling interview for candidates and clients
- Conducting referees’ reports
- Management of client relationships
- Seeking referral business from existing clients
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- A solid history of work in agency recruitment
- Genuine dedication to providing clients with high-quality placements
- Excellent capacity to build great professional relationships
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- High-level communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in the use of computer systems and web-based technologies
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- A home office, computer, and reliable internet connection
- A commitment to best practice and continuous improvement
This is a unique opportunity for work, family and life balance with competitive rewards. If you’re passionate about providing a high-quality recruitment service and continuing to build your career all while working from home…APPLY NOW… this could be the career move that you have been looking for!!!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in Microsoft WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
JOB ID: KVRCVIC/1.0
← Back to job listings