- Well respected business in operation for 50 years
- Long term employees – in some cases, over two decades!
- Family friendly, flexible working environment
About the Employer
Our client has been in operation for around 50 years and is one of the most trusted Soft Furnishings Companies operating in Sydney today. They are renown for working on some of Sydney’s most high profile projects and they continue to offer consulting, design, supply and installation of products to both the commercial and residential market today, personally overseeing any project, from conception to completion
About the Role:
Due to continued business success, they are now seeking an experienced and professional window coverings installer, who has excellent customer service and people skills, to become an integral member of their team. You will be responsible for the installation of a variety of curtains and blinds, including rollers, verticals, venetians, romans, shutters etc across the residential and commercial market, including hotels, retirement villages, theatres, function and event centres, plus more. If you’re looking for job stability, a fantastic team and variety in your day, this is the role for you.
- Work/Life Balance – 38 hour week & no weekend work
- Attractive salary, plus car or car allowance, phone, superannuation & time off in lieu
- Opportunity for career growth into Sales.
- Professional, easy going & friendly team
- Installing curtains, blinds, curtain tracks, awnings, PVC, aluminium & plantation shutters
- Remove existing curtains, tracks and blinds and disposal of same
- Work with electricians on site installing motorised curtains, blinds & awnings
- Measuring and check measuring of Curtains, Blinds, Shutters and Awnings
- Undertake service & repair work to curtains blinds, awnings & shutters
- Assist in factory and other duties with manufacturing when/if required
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the window furnishings industry is essential
- Other “hands on” experience may be considered, such as carpentry or cabinet making
- Requires attention to detail
- Must have excellent Technical problem solving skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Construction White Card essential
- A current drivers license essential
- Must be physically fit as role may involve heights & ladders
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB10324/1.0
← Back to job listings