- Friendly, positive & collaborative Team environment
- Essential Services Industry – Stability Assured
- Family business operating for over 50 years
About the Employer
Our client is a highly successful Australian business who manufacture locally and provide a world-class product range to their extensive client base around Australia. They are a wholly owned family business who have been operating for over 50 years and throughout that time, they have developed a reputation for providing a comprehensive range of premium quality, hand-crafted products.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a reliable, dedicated individual, who has an excellent work ethic and a good level of safety awareness and knowledge, to be responsible for undertaking stores functions, production and assembly duties. This is a small, close knit and positive team, who are committed and passionate about the quality of the work that is produced.
Deliveries around Melbourne and Regional Victoria can also be a part of the role, if the candidate has an MR Licence.
- Continuity of Employment Guaranteed
- Diverse Role with a variety of duties
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Receipt and despatch of products
- Prepare products to meet quality and time specifications
- Undertake basic assembly work using hammers, drills and staple guns
- Ensure picking slips are read carefully and match delivery dockets
- Quality control of products ensuring they are free from flaws ie; scratches & dents
Skills and Experience:
- Have a good level and understanding of safety awareness
- High attention to detail
- Be physically fit, with the ability to lift products safely
- Previous stores or assembly experience preferable but training can be provided
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Neat & clean personal presentation
- MR licence an advantage but not essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB10350/1.0
← Back to job listings