- Fast paced and collaborative team environment
- Variety of work
- Permanent full time role with above average rates
About the Employer
Our client is a highly successful Gold Coast business who provides innovative and safe lifting solutions for heavy machinery in the mining industry. They have been in operation for over 50 years, and have developed a reputation for uncompromised quality, reliability and design. Their products are locally manufactured and are supplied to customers in Australia and throughout the World.
About the Role:
This progressive company has more than doubled in size over the past 12 months and is continuing to grow and expand. To keep up with this growth, they are now seeking an experienced, trade qualified Fitter Machinist, who has an excellent work ethic and prides themselves on providing superior workmanship at all times. It is envisaged you will be a skilled CNC Machinist yourself, with knowledge of Okuma, Mazak, Siemens CNC Controllers or similar.
- Highly successful Gold Coast business
- Be Proud to be part of an “Australian Made” Company
- Positive Team culture
- Growth opportunities
- Manual and CNC machining of general and specialist engineering components, hydraulic cylinders components and accessories
- Provide program feedback and progress reports
- Adherence to company OH&S policies and procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a machinist
- Have relevant Trade Qualifications
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines in a workshop environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Mig and Tig and welding experience an advantage
- Forklift Licence or the ability to obtain a licence
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB10379/3.0
← Back to job listings