- Attractive Salary Package plus annual bonuses
- Newly created role you can make your own!
- Immediate start available
About the Employer
Our client is passionate about Branding, which is why they specialise in providing their clients with eye catching bespoke products that assist their business to make an impact when they go to market. Being specialists in the flexible packaging and self-adhesive label market, they are proudly Australian owned, with their products manufactured locally.
About the Role:
Due to continued business success, they now have a newly created opportunity available for an experienced Sales Administrator, who has excellent attention to detail and fantastic customer service skills. You will be assisting the sales team with inbound enquiries, processing orders and providing general customer support and sales administration functions. You will be working within a supportive company, providing a unique product and service to their loyal customers.
- Work with a company that respects, supports and rewards their staff
- Highly successful Australian owned and operated business
- Opportunity to make your mark
- Processing & updating customer orders, documentation and follow-up
- Meeting KPI’s and providing a high level of work standards
- Processing customer invoices and payments
- Liaising with our sales teams to maintain and grow sales
- Outbound calls to existing and prospective clients
Skills and Experience:
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and CRM systems
- Strong customer service skills & attention to detail
- Previous experience in Sales Support Administration
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Be proactive and results driven with the ability to work independently
- A desire to learn and take on challenges
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB10861/1.0
← Back to job listings