- Join a well established industry leader!
- Career Development Opportunities on Offer!
- Excellent salary, on-site parking, great team!
About the Role:
Our Client is a highly successful business who has been in operation for over 50 years and currently boasts a market share of around 75% in South East Qld as well as having a broad National sales reach.
Due to an internal promotion, our client now has an exciting opportunity available for a highly experienced Administrator, who has excellent attention to detail and high level customer service skills. No day will be the same in this busy, challenging role and autonomous role, which will see you managing and supporting the Sales and Project Management team with inbound enquiries, processing of orders, overseeing project schedules, attending Trade Shows, managing the CRM and associated sales administration functions. You will be working within a supportive company, providing a unique product and service to their loyal customers throughout South East Qld.
- Join a highly successful business with ongoing expansion plans
- Job stability and career progression opportunities
- Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to diversity & inclusion in it’s employment practice
- Be valued and rewarded for your efforts
- Immediate start available
- Northern Gold Coast location with onsite parking
- Provide high level customer service and administration support to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and attend to local and national leads and web enquiries & pass qualified leads to the BDM, where applicable
- Manage and update the CRM
- Liaise and update customers on orders & installation schedules
- Produce and provide accurate quotes to clients
- Follow up Sales/Project Manager quotes
- Manage and Support Sales & Project Managers with order processing & schedule planning
- Attend Trade Shows and Events as a representative on their Company Stand
- Sales or Service administration Support within the building & construction industry an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects at once
- High level of administration and computer skills including the ability to confidently use CRM Systems
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Current drivers licence
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB10963/1.0
← Back to job listings