- Be recognised for your outstanding Customer Service ability
- Busy, challenging role with loads of variety
- An Equal Opportunity Employer with high values
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
Our Client is a highly successful business who has been in operation for over 50 years and currently boasts a market share of around 75% in South East Qld as well as having a broad National sales reach.
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a self-motivated, highly organised person, who has exceptional administration skills and a passion for service excellence to join their team. This is a pivotal role in the business, where you will taking a high volume of incoming calls and looking after their valued clients and supporting the Field Service Technicians with service scheduling, warranties, processing invoices and payments, updating and managing customer enquiries over the phone and online. This is a fast paced environment which will see you juggling multiple priorities at any one time.
What’s great about this role:
- Work for an established industry leader
- Be valued and rewarded for your efforts
- Join a Company on a high growth trajectory who offer genuine career advancement opportunities
- Immediate start available
- Northern Gold Coast location with onsite parking
- Manage customer enquiries via phone, email & online
- Handle any warranty claims and submissions
- Respond to customer enquiries on service scheduling and provide updates on any variations or delays
- Data input and updating of the CRM system
- Process invoices, EFTPOS payments and refunds
- Collate job sheets and process subcontractor invoices
- General Administration duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a client service support role within a high volume environment
- Experience in receipting, invoicing and processing payments
- Team orientated but ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Be reliable and have a positive ‘Can do’ attitude
- High level computer skills in Microsoft Office, with a knowledge of CRM systems and MYOB an advantage
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings