- Job stability, competitive salary & paid overtime
- Long term staff & a friendly collaborative team
- Highly successful International Company
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role:
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales and hire of equipment, as well as offering a comprehensive after-sales division for servicing and parts.
We are now seeking a conscientious Storesperson, with a minimum of 12 months experience, to join their National Parts Department and assist with servicing the needs for both internal operations and external customers. We are looking for someone to join the organisation for the long-term and strong prospects exist for advancement for the right person.
What’s great about this role:
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a highly successful organisation
- A Company that values and rewards their staff
- Career growth opportunities available
- Wholly Owned Family Business with long term employees
- Coordinate freight pickups for local, national and international deliveries
- Picking and Packing Orders
- Unpacking, counting and putting away stock orders
- Working with Internal divisions to deliver parts on time
- Undertake local deliveries and pickups as required
- Responsible for Inwards and Outwards Goods
- Undertake rolling stocktakes
- Hours will be 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a warehouse role
- Knowledge of OH&S in a warehouse environment
- A good level of computer skills
- Professional communication skills both written & verbal
- Hard worker, who is honest and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Forklift licence or the ability to obtain a licence
- Drivers Licence essential
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB11120/2.0
← Back to job listings