- Strong collaborative team culture
- Challenging work on high-end residential projects
- Permanent Role paying Top hourly rates
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
Our client is a successful boutique construction firm specialising in mid size to large high end residential and commercial projects. They are driven by high attention to detail and ensuring quality workmanship at all times.
They are now seeking an experienced individual who has a strong carpentry background and takes enormous pride in their work. You will be working with high net worth clientele and it is essential you have the ability to communicate well and a high level of problem solving ability. This is a permanent long-term role to start as soon as possible, with a successful family-run business that takes care of its people.
What’s great about this role:
- Work on the Top 10% of High End projects in VIC
- Family owned business with excellent values
- Strong continuous pipeline of work doing Renovations and New Builds
- Hi Viz Vest, Beanies, Hoodies, Bucket Hats all provided
- Be part of a fun, energetic team, who have monthly get togethers & weekends away
- Undertake high quality Carpentry works
- Supervise and lead the daily project activities
- Read and interpret plans and/or architectural drawings
- Accurately complete records relating to the completion of jobs
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other tradespeople
- Be a team player who can train, educate and mentor others
- Be flexible to go between sites when needed
Skills and Experience:
- Trade qualified with a minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- Ability to understanding and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Be pro-active with the ability to problem solve and plan ahead
- Have strong communication skills both verbal & written
- Ensure high OH&S standards are adhered to
- Have own car and full set of tools
- Be reliable and have an excellent work ethic
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB11153/1.0
← Back to job listings