- Market Leader with an excellent Team & Culture!
- Newly created role, you can make your own!
- Excellent Package, including vehicle, bonuses & tools of the trade!
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
Our Client has been in operation for over 50 years, supplying world leading Construction Equipment brands throughout four countries in the World, as well as having a comprehensive after-sales division for servicing and parts.
A newly developed role has now become available for a dynamic, self-motivated salesperson, who has knowledge of Parts within the Heavy Vehicle sector across the Construction and Earthmoving industries. This person will be responsible for driving new sales growth for the Parts Division, whilst also managing and growing their existing client base. This role will best suit an individual who enjoys a challenge, has a positive “go-getter” attitude and an internal drive to succeed.
What’s great about this role:
- Make an impact in this newly created role
- Large international dealership with a broad scope for growth
- Work with an Industry Leader, who values their staff
- Permanent stable role, with career growth opportunities
- Plan & Schedule your call cycles in this autonomous role
- Build the Brand, to be a “One Stop Shop” for their Customers
- Develop running call and visit cycles to new and existing customers
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and foster long lasting working relationships with key customers.
- Assist in the development of branch sales and revenue targets for the Parts Division
Skills and Experience:
- Experience or knowledge of spare parts within the construction/earthmoving industry highly desirable
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to actively seek new sales opportunities
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and meet and exceed Company targets
- Resilient, persistent personality with the ability to follow through
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed
- A “do it once and do it well” attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to keep abreast of business, competitors and economic developments
- Sound computer skills
- Clean & Full Australian Drivers Licence essential
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LB11162/1.0
← Back to job listings