- Remuneration on offer that rewards performance!
- Stable, growing family business, with high core values
- Become an expert in your field & develop strong business relationships
About the Employer:
Our client has been in operation for over 30 years and has expanded to become a leading Australian provider of industrial & medical storage solutions. Whilst their supply network and company size has grown, their original core values remain the same. They base their business success on providing high level customer service and have a reputation built on core values, of being; ‘Approachable, Personal & Supportive’, thereby allowing them to build and maintain long-term relationships with customers, suppliers and employees.
About the Role:
Our client is looking to expand their already successful business and focus on the development of their Medical Supply Division. As a highly pro-active and successful BDM, you will be taking control of the medical storage range and be responsible for growing that side of the business. The role will see you on the road, meeting prospective and existing customers within the private and government sector and forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts.
- Opportunity to make your mark in this autonomous role.
- Great salary package on offer, including vehicle or car allowance plus more!
- Supportive team and company culture
- Developing & expanding the medical storage range
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing accounts across all of NSW
- Identifying, prospecting, engaging and developing new clients
- Plan and initiate regular client contact and follow-up
- Brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Draw up plans and site measurements using CAD or Sketchup
Skills and Experience:
- A strong presence; a passionate and engaging Sales/BDM professional
- Minimum of 5 years in a BDM role, successfully growing a portfolio
- Skilled to take a project from the initial enquiry through to securing the order
- The ability to do Layout drawings using CAD or Sketchup
- A hungry, caring, and helpful nature
- Experience in the fitout or building industry a definite advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and be organised and self-managing
- A vehicle and valid driver’s licence
- A consultative selling and relationship style with keen negotiation skills
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBBDM01
← Back to job listings