- Join a market leader
- Promotion and Development Opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
About the Employer
Our client has been a part of one of the largest Real Estate groups in Australasia since 1989 and has become their prime representative in the Sydney City South Region. With comprehensive property services spanning all areas of residential and commercial requirements. Their collective expertise, developed systems and procedures, and continuing support from the community are testament to the reason the business continues to thrive today.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, our client is now seeking a passionate and career driven Commercial Property Manager to join our property management division. This busy, fast paced role will see you taking responsibility and accountability for the day-to-day running of an allocated portfolio of commercial assets.
- Be part of a high-performing Team
- Work in a modern Inner City office in a vibrant part of Sydney
- Flexible work arrangements are in place
- A competitive salary package is on offer
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing tenancy leases, lease enquiries, rent reviews and renewals
- Managing office fit outs for new and existing properties
- Maintain close relationships with internal and external Stakeholders
- Ensure that Commercial assets are well-maintained and relevant reporting is provided to owners and management
- Manage all financial transaction relating to the management of Assets, including arrears, payments and debt collection
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration essential
- Drivers Licence essential
- Cantonese speaking essential
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in Commercial Property Management
- Strong customer and solutions focused individual
- Highly developed organisational skills
- A sense of urgency and high attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal and negotiation skills
To be eligible for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia with no restrictions.
We thank all applicants in advance as only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Job ID: LBCPM01
← Back to job listings