- Full time Monday to Friday position (no weekend or overtime work)
- Tailored training and coaching with career development opportunities on offer
- Excellent base salary, car allowance & uncapped commissions!
About the Employer
Our client is an Award Winning Electrical company who is dedicated to providing businesses with their total energy needs, including solar electricity, LED lighting, solar battery storage, power factor correction and voltage optimisation. With its’ success in the Victorian market, they have expanded to New South Wales and Western Australia, and there are plans for further expansion to South Australia and Queensland.
About the Role:
As an accredited provider of energy services and solutions for Industrial businesses, they are able to be a part of the Victorian Energy Upgrade program, offering local businesses free upgrades of their LED lighting to be more sustainable and help the environment and reduce their energy bills. As a result of this, they are now seeking three enthusiastic, motivated professional B2B sales consultants, who will be responsible for approaching businesses in their Territory and promoting this free, energy efficient service.
- Immediate start
- Excellent base salary, car allowance PLUS uncapped commissions
- On-going training and development
- Motivated, friendly team who have with regular social gatherings
- Do your part to help decrease greenhouse emission
- New business development into the B2B Industrial market
- Promote and sell innovation in energy efficiency, technology and service
- Meet and exceed targets and KPI’s through the planning and managing your call cycles
- Attend daily morning and afternoon sales meetings in house
Skills and Experience:
- You will need to be an organised and well-structured person who thrives in a dynamic, high-paced environment
- You thrive on the challenge of growing your Territory through face to face sales into the B2B market
- You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience in B2B face to face sales and cold calling
- You are driven by earning unlimited bonuses
- You are able to develop strong relationships with prospective clients
- You are innovative and proactive in your approach to increasing sales
- You have excellent personal presentation
- You have an excellent command of English both written and verbal
- Sound computer skills, including MS Office
- Own vehicle and drivers licence essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBDS01.1
← Back to job listings