- On site parking available
- Excellent working conditions, including early finishes on Fridays!
- Stable, successful & reputable Gold Coast business
About the Employer
Our client is a highly successful Gold Coast business who provides innovative and safe lifting solutions for heavy machinery. They have been in operation for over 50 years, and have developed a reputation for uncompromised quality, reliability and design. Their products are locally manufactured and are supplied to customers in 22 Countries around the World.
About the Role:
The role of the Internal Sales person, will be to handle inbound sales and customer service calls, provide and follow up on quotations and all associaed administrative support for the Business Development Team and the General Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth customer journey, from taking the initial enquiry, providing the quotation, processing the order and tracking the delivery status.
As an integral part of the sales process, this role plays a very important part in ensuring our client can continue to provide a high quality service to their Customers and ensure they remain one of the best suppliers to the industry.
- Friendly, flexible team environment
- Excellent working conditions, including early finishes on a Friday
- Newly created position you can make your own
- Management of sales, purchase orders, invoicing & delivery schedules for products and parts
- Providing and following up quotations for new customers
- Coordinate purchase orders with the manufacturing and procurement team
- Working closely with logistics to ensure on time delivery
- Data entry and maintenance of client database
- Organising freight and despatch
- Coordinating site service, where required
- Dealing with customer queries/complaints
- Investigation of account queries
- Creation of Customer and Management reports
Skills and Experience:
- Data entry experience
- 2 years experience in similar role preferably within the industrial/manufacturing environment
- Excellent people and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Sound computer skills, including MS Office
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and be able to multitask
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBIS01.1
← Back to job listings